This is Sumit Sharma from PeopleNTech. I am reaching you regarding the position of Business Analyst (Healthcare) Role.
If you are interested for this role, please reply on this mail with your updated resume or text/call me.
Role : Business Analyst (Healthcare)
Location : Austin, TX (Remote, local candidates with state ID)
Duration : Contract
- Experience in business analysis, business process mapping, requirements gathering and requirements documentation
- Experience in data analysis and in analyzing of raw data
- Experience in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs
- Experience in building and tracking the Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Elicit and clearly define and document customer needs and associated requirements
- Analyze a variety of work processes and associated document and information flow
- Analyze and document logical relationships among the data, process or events
- High level of sound logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Highly developed oral and written communications skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others motivate employee and elicit work output
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology industry trends, directions and market experience; ability to relate them to own organization
- Knowledge of architectural concepts, principles, and tools relevant to infrastructure, information, applications, organizational structure, etc.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (new to company systems as well as those that are new to the information systems industry)
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and good practices for protecting the integrity of corporate data and associated processing, company technology practices, standards and procedures
- Knowledge of solution delivery utilizing Agile or Scrum methodology
- Experience with Texas DIR Project Delivery Framework and document templates
- Familiarity with company’s information architecture and information management methodologies
- Familiarity with the existing and planned software technology and the global, regional and local software architecture and infrastructure components
Certified WBE, MBE, GSA IT Schedule 70
Senior Technical Recruiter
A: 8133 Leesburg Pike,
P: (+1) 703 348 4301
Disclaimer: “PeopleNTech LLC” is an Equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, printing, storing, copying or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or if you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message. Unless specifically stated otherwise, nothing in this email is intended to serve as an electronic or digital signature.