Hope you are doing great!
This is Ajeet from ApTask Inc.
We have urgent requirements with one of our client’s, please review the job description below and let me know your interest.
Role: AEM Developer
Location: NYC, NY/Austin, TX/SFO, CA
Duration: Contract/Full Time
- AEM projects with Java Projects-
- Strong Java programming foundation and hands on
- Extensive hands on workflows, Sling servlet, REST, JSON, lucene indexing is must.
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must
- Must have worked on AEM 6.5 or newer versions.
- Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models .
- Strong understanding of core AEM components such as oak , sling and dispatcher
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, DevOps etc
- Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical processes. Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
ApTask is a global, diversity certified staffing and recruiting company that specializes in IT, finance and accounting, and blockchain developer placements.
Fintech Consulting LLC DBA ApTask
Connect: 908-460-5774 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 120 Wood Ave South, Iselin, NJ 08830
For any questions or assistance please send an email to email@example.com
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential, proprietary or legally privileged. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, please delete or destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies and notify the sender of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. It shall not attach any liability on the sender or ApTask or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of ApTask or its affiliates.