Position : Mainframe consultant
Location: Buffalo, NY or Irvine, CA/Los Angeles areas – onsite (locals)
Duration: 6+ months Contract
- Experience in mainframe-based systems of the organization,
- Knowledge of other systems interfaced with mainframe-based systems of the organization.
- Development Activities (Projects, Small Enhancements & Change Requests)
- Understand & document Project/ Small Enhancement requirements into Functional Specifications.
- Conduct technical analysis, decide modules where the requirements will apply, find best alternative solution, and create Technical Specifications.
- Estimate based on the requirements,
- Coordinate with clients, SMEs and other stakeholders at different stages of SDLC and acquire signoffs.
- Perform coding, unit testing, integration testing, maintain artifacts like defect logs
- Conduct UAT to get sign-off
- Follow standard processes to deploy into production & provide support.
- Address the production support and development support tickets based on priorities and allocation as per SLAs.
Technical skills (hands on experience required)
- Mainframe technologies (CICS/DB2-CICS preferred)
- JCL- Mandatory
- IMS – Mandatory
- VSAM- Mandatory
- CICS – Mandatory
Feroze – Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone # 609-644-9830 & EXT: 167
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please notify the author by replying to this message with “REMOVE” in the subject line.