I hope this email finds you well.
My name is Irfan, a Lead Technical Recruiter in CBL Solution. I wanted to reach out to share an exciting job opportunity at HCL. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the position of AEM + Workfront Consultant.
If you or someone you know might be a good fit for this position, I encourage you to review the below job description. If interested, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
Position : AEM + Workfront Consultant
Location : Anywhere in USA
Client : HCL
Duration : Long Term
• 5-7 Years of experience, and a minimum Workfront Experience of at least 3 years.
• Able to work and collaborate with people of diverse personalities and various backgrounds.
• Experience in understanding a process, and how information flows thru the process and apply that to a Workfront model.
• Experience configuring and customizing varied processes within Adobe Workfront.
• Experience with text mode reporting, user management, workflow/queue/custom forms configuration/customization.
• Ability to lead Workfront initiatives and define best solutions.
• Experience in supporting/maintaining group/teams/user’s data visibility.
• Driven, Self-starter, Proactive, and eager to learn.
• Effective work, time management and organizational skills despite of work volume.
JD for Work front –
• Provide solutions for Work front upgrades, configurations, and maintenance of various processes.
• Gather requirements to solve for a specific process/work stream, and gauge whether the future process and its information are a good fit to be managed within the application.
• Design and build within Work front process prototypes as needed and work thru them in agile mode with corresponding business partner to deliver new streamlined process.
• Configure Work front objects (custom forms, project templates, programs, portfolios, reports, dashboards, approval processes, milestones, email notifications, statuses, job roles, teams, groups, scorecards, layout templates, filters, views, groupings, etc.)
• Execute changes that may be required to custom forms, with the awareness and understanding the impact it would have to forms currently in existence.
• Create reports and dashboards within Workfront that users and teams can utilize to drive effectiveness within their respective processes.
• Stay informed on quarterly application releases and updates – communicate to all users as needed (Relevant to specific work stream).
• Provide user support and troubleshoot technical Work front issues and bugs and coordinate with Work front technical support when necessary.
• Maintain and manage Work front Support Queue.
JD for AEM tasks/activities for WD Web IT Projects
• Support AEM related issues in DAM, page/tag configuration, user permissions
• Creation and managing design, developing new, and existing AEM components.
• Getting involve in client interaction in design discussion and showcase quick prototype in AEM Stage
• Help in building WD Marketing/Sales portal authoring and help business/product team in bulk update and create custom automation script.
• Support Business in generating user reports in AEM and should have ability to get query to generate custom reports in AEM.
• Generate new ideas to improve current functionality and ability to present it to management.
• Technical support experience with strong interpersonal communication and troubleshooting skills.
Cerebral Technologies, Inc (D.B.A CBL Solutions) | http://cblsolutions.com/
400 E Royal Lane, Ste 235, Irving, TX – 75039
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding.