This is Ambar from Shef Solutions. Hope you are doing Well, I have a job position for you.
Job Title:- QA Engineer with Java Backend
Location:- Ann Arbor, MI (Onsite) Local or Nearby
Citizen, GC, GC-EAD, H4
- 6+ years of experience in software Quality Assurance with Agile SDLC.
- Experience writing automation tests in Java8, Spring Boot, Junit5, Maven / Gradle, cucumber.
- Experience testing API Services, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps.
- Experience using API tools like postman, SoapUI etc.
- Translate requirements into effective test plans, test cases, test automation and execution to meet functional requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple releases going out weekly.
- Highly collaborative and willing to play various team roles as needed to deliver quality releases.
- Proactive in taking up tickets for testing as well as assisting team members when required.
- Works well with-in a team to add and refine acceptance criteria and definition of done for user stories.
- Identifies risks/issues and communicates them effectively with TDM, Developers, and BAs.
- Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Experience in doing in-sprint automation for tickets developed within a sprint.
- Flexible, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Experience testing integration with services across platforms.
- Experience automating tests with specialized tools and services including Cucumber, Spring Boot.
- Experience with other QA tools like Sauce Labs, JIRA, Zephyr.
- Strong knowledge of automation best practices, test case organization tools and QA metrics .
- Experience automating tests through Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins.
- Maintain QA Test Cases and documentation.
- Contributes to meetings, scrums, retrospectives, and other team interactions.
- Participate in developing and documenting User Stories, including testing estimates and validation tests.
- Develop automated tests for features developed in-sprint.
- Perform desk checks and code reviews.
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
- Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the application are fully tested and issues are clearly logged and prioritized consistently.
- Partner with developers to find technical solutions for test automation.
- Manage the defect log and ensure issues are resolved, including validation of the fix.
- Certify software functionality for new Production releases.
- Work with Integration Build teams to manage Dev, QA and production release of software.
- Provide exploratory testing to understand the feature and how it is implemented, to find additional or unexpected behavior, and to refine and define additional test cases for the feature.
Thanks & Regards,
We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail, If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE” in the subject and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mail to you.