Location: Auburn Hills, MI (Day 1 onsite)
- Data scientist resource will be member of Enterprise Data and Advanced Analytics team, working with cross-functional teams to leverage data and advanced analytical techniques and deliver data-driven solutions within an organization.
- This work entails problem solving in a variety of domains, including: regression and classification problems; natural language processing tasks; business process optimization; and conducting research and analysis on new technologies and business methodologies.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their challenges and requirements
- Translate business problems into analytical frameworks and identify opportunities to address complex problems
- Identify valuable data sources and use Analytical and Visualization tools to explore data, identify trends and discovery patterns
- Apply statistical analysis and data mining techniques to analyze large and complex datasets
- Enhance data collection process with preprocessing steps, transform raw data and apply cleansing of structured and unstructured data
- Automate data collection processes using pipelines
- Develop and implement models, algorithms, and statistical methodologies to derive actionable insights and make accurate predictions
- Build interactive dashboards and data visualizations applications to present the model results to stakeholders
- Document best practices and quality standards to be adherence during development of data science solutions
- Conduct review and provide feedback on data science work applications
- Monitor and manage production solutions. Optimize and fine-tune models for performance, accuracy, and scalability
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deploy models into production environments
- Be a team player, proactive, an effective communicator with ability to work independently
- Eager to learn new data domains
- SQL, R, Scala, Java, Kubernetes, working knowledge in containers, GCP, Hadoop
- 8+ years of experience in Data Science and Analytical Domains
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Proficiency in Query languages SQL, Hive and scripting languages
- Knowledge of R; familiarity with Scala, Java is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform, SAP)
- Working knowledge of containers. For example, experience with Docker or podman
- Comfortable with GIT
- Proven ability deploying automated data processing pipelines Strong command lines skills in Linux environments
- Experience with Kubernetes, GCP, AWS, and cloud-native technologies generally a high tolerance for OpenShift, Confluence, Jira, and other enterprise tools
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Proficiency in Data wrangling
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science engineering or Data Analytics
(Technical Recruiter), E-Solutions
m: (650) 535 1981 Ext; 1525
“Disclaimer: E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “MydailyReksforC2C” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mydailyreksforc2c/66d4b5b7-517d-4983-a30b-1f3b02107ac3n%40googlegroups.com.