Location: McLean, VA (Day-1 Onsite| 3 days Onsite & 2 Days remote)
- Create / debug detail design and implementation specifications
- Writes / debugs application code, and performs unit and functional testing in order to provide technical solutions for the business.
- Be a hands-on team member.
- Responsible for designing and developing service oriented solution logic as services.
- Facilitate the integration of SOA application packages
- Analysis of data flow and issue resolution analysis
- Proficiency in Java Core stack
- 5+ years in and Strong knowledge of Oracle SOA tools such as Switchyard, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Registry and Orchestration
- Proficient in XML/XSLT and integration infrastructure technologies
- Hands-on experience implementing Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Hands-on experience with Java and Java EE Technologies (EJB, JMS, JDBC, SQL, XML, Servlet, XPath and XSLT)
- Bachelors is a must
(Technical Recruiter), E-Solutions
m: (650) 535 1981 Ext; 1525
“Disclaimer: E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “MydailyReksforC2C” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mydailyreksforc2c/587df3be-f06b-4b5f-877b-050f44e2cc10n%40googlegroups.com.