I hope this mail finds you well !
This is Aakash Gursahney and I represent Galactic Minds Inc a leading IT staffing organization. I am part of a team responsible for catering major clients those are the world leaders in providing their specific services/solutions. I came across your resume from one of the job boards and found your profile suitable for the below role. Please have a look at the below job description and if that matches with your skillset, please response with your updated resume.
Position- WebCenter Lead Admin
Duration- Long Term Contract
Administers and supports Web Center 11.1.x and 12.x systems used for invoice processing automation and management of Quality content/documents
- Utilizes IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and tools for managing service requests, incidents, problems, and changes.
- Continuously identifies and pursues opportunities to improve the Web Center system in terms of business process efficiency and system reliability, usability, and performance.
- Deploys changes across the Web Center landscape (development, QA/test, and production).
- Leads projects, solutions, and/or processes of medium to high complexity including requirements definition and internal/external resource management.
- Collaborates across functional, company, and geographical boundaries.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to junior team members.
- Proactively enforces worldwide and local security policies to ensure IT information assets are protected.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e., knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Demonstrated experience administering a Web Center 11.1.x and 12x systems including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Capture, Imaging, Web Forms Recognition (WFR), Business Process Management (BPM) Worklist, and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) reporting as an invoice processing automation solution
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within a geographically distributed team and customer environment
- Knowledge of ITSM and Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) concepts
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills; appropriately shares viewpoint and encourages the free exchange of information and opinions
- Strong work planning skills; must be able to multitask effectively
- Continuous improvement and results orientation; acts with a sense of urgency and delivers results on-time and on-budget
- Has a winning attitude and instills a passion for winning with other team members, an attitude which is demonstrated by a “can do” approach
- Curious personality with a passion for continuous learning
Galactic Minds Inc.
3240 E State St, Hamilton Township, NJ 08619
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing Galactic Minds Inc’s client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.
Galactic Minds Inc. cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.