Position : Scrum Master
Location : Cleveland, Ohio (Onsite)
Duration : Long term contract
Experience : 10 years required
Basic Scrum Master responsibities
- Identifying project goals, needs, and scope Planning, monitoring, and documenting tasks throughout a project
- Ensuring all tasks, deliverables, and project materials are delivered promptly
- Managing all resources necessary for project execution
- Looking at the risks involved in a particular project and managing these risks
- Making sure the work is done to the right standard
- Motivating the team of people involved in the project
- Helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint (or another period).
- Facilitate the daily standup (sometimes called the daily scrum) and helping the team reach a consensus.
Helping the team make progress on the project by ensuring each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “CTC-requirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ctc99requirements/CABcr3OXnsiR_%2B8mf7x0aP6u1svBhX02Pthtw9pCExguDBHOfPw%40mail.gmail.com.